I value this picture because I love my parents. This was taken when we were all much younger (obviously lol) but I think it captures my parents personalities very well. My mom is a very happy outgoing woman and my dad is more kept to himself, he's a very intimidating guy. 

 
This picture is important to me because it is a picture of me with my softball team at Arizona State university. This is the first college I ever went and visited. It was after this visit with my teammates that I decided I wanted to play college softball. And I decided playing at a school as big as ASU is not what I wanted, I wanted a much smaller school that would feel like home to me. 
 This picture is important to me because these are my siblings. And although we fight and don't always get along since I have moved far from home, I have realized that they are the two people I have come to miss the most.

  • Me and Alexis both chose pictures of our families and siblings, but Nathan chose a picture of his dog.

Comments